Warranty is within eighteen months of completion or within twelve months of the start of usage. For the faulty components of products, which attributable to inadequate design or manufacturing of AIV. AIV will provide repair or replace service. However,repairs or replacements will be charged in any of the following cases. Also note that if a separate agreement is in effect. That agreement shall take precedence.
- 1.When the product has been used in an incorrect manner which deviates from the catalog or instruction manual.
- 2.When the product failure is due to careless handing such as jamming with impurity of pipeline.
- 3.When the product has been disassembled,repaired or altered by a third party other than AIV valve.
- 4.When the product has been subject to cases beyond the control of AIV valve including natural disaster such as wind or flood damage,earthquakes and electrical storm,fire pollution (special environments),salt damage,war or acts of terror.
- 5.When a failure is due to any other factors which are deemed not the responsibility of AIV valve.